Does Something Need To Change?
Most of us have something important in our lives that we want to change. Most of us have also tried repeatedly to make that important change. Most of us have also experienced failing to achieve the change we desired. Why? Because we try to make the change cognitively, using our prefrontal cortex – the conscious part of our brain that thinks and plans and creates goals. The habits we want to change are located in another more primitive area of the brain. This is the realm of the subconscious. Studies have shown that our subconscious mind makes our decisions up to ten seconds before our conscious mind thinks it is making the decision. Revelation…our subconscious mind is in charge! The good news is that we can take charge of our subconscious and rewire what has been hardwired throughout our live time. We can rewrite our own life script. Hypnotherapy is a very powerful tool for communicating with your subconscious.
How does it work?
- First, you get a simple tutorial on how the brain works.
- Second, you decide what it is you would like to create in your life.
- Third, we take you through the hypnotic induction process, which acclimates you to moving your brain through the different brain wave frequencies.
- Fourth, we take you deeper into hypnosis and offer your subconscious the suggestions that you have predetermined you would like to use to create the outcomes you prefer.
- Fifth, at no time are you unaware of the process or the suggestions being made. You are actually in a heightened state of awareness and participating fully in the process.
- Sixth, the experience is very relaxing and enjoyable.